Thursday, October 9, 2008

When I Kiss You Long and Slow

Keep me close inside your heart
My blood is on your hands
Take our secrets deep within
Don’t show them to your fans

Private thoughts between your ears
Unspoken prolific words
Stolen moments shared by us
Keep seal on things unheard

Take your demon wings and things
Take your shadow spies
Take me in your arms tonight
And silence all my cries

Sparks and shadows in your looks
A will barely contained
Spread your hands across my skin
Trespass on his domain

Love me with your softer words
And break me with your fist
Make a thousand broken promises
And seal them with your kiss

Thoughts of me in downcast eyes
Make me burn with in
So when I kiss you long and slow
It brings me peace again

Whisper words of dark profane
For me to speak in sleep
Haunting lyrics of your love
That pull me down so deep

No comments: